Economic Ramble

Politics and humor not appropriate for CEO Economic Update http://pbp.typepad.com/economy/

Friday, February 01, 2008

Boo-yah. I nailed when Thompson and Rudy would exit the race, so now 2-0 I'm feeling good enough to try to nail when Huckabee gets out of the race.

I think Huckabee exits the race between 8pm Feb 5 and Feb 11. He does ok in a couple of southern states on Feb 5. He has a tiny chance of winning in Georgia and Alabama, but I think he comes in second in both, and drops out shortly after the Super Tuesday results.

Although there is a chance he holds on for the Kansas election on Feb 9th, but he's is gone by the time the Virginia race on Feb 12. He'll be hopelessly behind in the delegate count as of Feb 6th, so if I was a tad bolder. I'd peg his exit between Feb 5 and Feb 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home